The mission of the YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
The Central Connecticut Coast YMCA is committed to providing opportunity, one gift at a time. By meeting the ongoing challenges, the members of our communities face, the CCC Y invites you to continue to Move Forward Together with us.
Your donation will help us strengthen our community by providing financial assistance for early learning programs, school aged child care, summer camp, safety in and around the water, swim lessons and housing the homeless.
By supporting the Y, you help guarantee that everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, can experience the Y participate in healthy programs to improve their lives, bridge gaps that have recently expanded and change many trajectories.
The goal for the 2022 Central Connecticut Coast YMCA Annual Campaign is $1,355,000 and will serve the most vulnerable members of our communities.
Some reasons why our donors GIVE;
“I give because I have confidence in the importance of promoting quality early learning environments for children that are culturally and developmentally appropriate despite their religion, ethnicity, socio-economic status, language, etc.”; “Giving just feels right”; “I give to the Annual Campaign because I think the money I make could be more helpful to others than it is to me.”
Consider making a gift to Help Us Move Forward Together
• A $1,000 gift supports a homeless family to receive their permanent supportive housing placement.
• A $500 gift sends an at-risk youth to Summer Camp.
• A $250 gift supports a working family by assisting with Early Learning or School Aged Child Care cost.
• A $100 gift helps the Y teach a child to be safe in and around the water, and to learn how to swim.
• A $50 gift provides basic living items for a family in need.
CENTRAL CONNECTICUT COAST YMCA
1240 Chapel Street New Haven CT 06511 W cccymca.org P 203 777 9622